WHAT WE DO
- 1. We put your pool on our 23 point pool maintenance program.
- 2. We test your pool water and provide and apply pool minerals and chemicals to keep your pool water in optimum condition.
- 3. We empty your pool skimmer and pump baskets.
- 4. We backwash your filter on regular basis.
- 5. We clean your automatic pool cleaner (bag / filter).
- 6. We clean your pool sweep wall screen.
- 7. We verify your automatic pool cleaner operation.
- 8. We brush your pool (walls / tile / steps).
- 9. We check your pool equipment.
- 10. We net your pool.
- 11. We vacuum your pool.
- 12. We keep your pool water healthy and treat any algae that might arise per our “No Algae” guarantee.
- 13. We help you monitor your pool operations by reporting any observations of swimming pool issues.
WHAT YOU DO
- 1. Maintain proper water level.
- 2. Keep the pool equipment operating and approve repairs when needed.
- 3. Report any observations of swimming pool issues.
- Monthly rates vary and depend on the size of the pool, whether there are trees and shrubs nearby, etc.
OUR 23 POINT MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
Water Chemical Maintenance, and Checking Pool Chemicals
1. Chlorine – maintain.
2. Chloramines – maintain.
3. Total Chlorine (includes Chloramines) – maintain.
4. pH (Potential Hydrogen) – maintain.
5. TA (Total Alkalinity) – maintain.
6. Calcium Hardness (Water Hardness) – check (this is a startup chemical).
7. Cyanuric Acid (Stabilizer / Conditioner) – check (this is a startup chemical).
8. Temperature (For pH Factor Calculation) – check.
9. Saturation Index (Calcium Precipitation Point) – check
10. Salt Content – maintained on saltwater pools.
11. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) – check.
Pool Equipment Checks
1. Skimmer baskets checked and emptied.
2. Pump strainer baskets checked and emptied.
3. Filter backwashing monthly for DE Filters and weekly for Sand Filters.
4. Sweep debris bags checked and emptied.
5. Sweep finger screen / wall screen checked and cleaned.
6. Sweep operation checked.
7. Valves monitored / maintained for suction and circulation adjustments.
1. Brush walls and steps.
2. Brush spa.
3. Net pool surface and pool bottom.
4. Hose Vacuum.
5. Power Vac / Leaf Vacuum.